Not Just Another REALTOR
Talk to Tom Vance about real estate and you’d think he’d been in the industry his whole life! In some respects that is true; he’s been involved with real estate in some fashion for over 30 years. Possessing a passion for helping people advance their dreams through finding the right home or business, Tom is a Realtor, business owner, restaurateur, renovator, art collector & pet rescue advocate. As his clients and accomplishments can attest, Tom patiently and expertly works to navigate clients through the world of real estate, working with them until they get exactly what they want.
Retiring Was Not For Tom
Before discovering a passion for real estate, Tom built a career in the retail gift industry, where he first worked as a manufacturing representative and later owned a manufacturing rep that he managed for 30 years. After a failed stab at retirement, Tom decided to jump into real estate in August 1999. Soon, his top-quality service culminated in being named Rookie of the Year by Northeast Texas’s Century 21 and receiving their Quality Service Award, two years in a row. Building His Business As a natural-born business builder, in 2004 Tom became the founding owner of Keller Williams Integrity Minneapolis Lakes in Uptown Minneapolis. Not stopping there; he started two other Keller Williams locations in Edina and Elk River. He then rounded off the bunch by acquiring a fourth location in Wayzata/ Lake Minnetonka. Tom still prides himself on the work he delights in doing, helping clients “sell where they are now and find their perfect home.”
Just Getting Started
With his history in owning & operating four real estate offices and firmly believing in Keller Williams Tom joined forces with colleague Katey Bean to get back to what he loves most about Real Estate, the people and networking. Tom is a uniquely-qualified advocate who sincerely “listens and delivers” results.
– Certified Luxury Home Specialist, KW Global Specialist, GRI,
– Former Operating Principal Earned a Bachelor of Science in Business from East Texas State
– Loves furry four legged creatures especially two named Alice & Lady Jane (his dogs) Tom loves & dotes upon them constantly.
– Tom is a lifelong Texan to the core and exemplifies the fact that all Texans are very opinionated about what constitutes great BBQ! Tom was not satisfied with the BBQ options available in MN he started his own (Minnesota) Texas BBQ Restaurant in 1993. “Baker’s Ribs” is located in Eden Prairie and you are invited to stop in!
– Tom is a dedicated resident of the St. Louis Park “Fern Hill” area. To date, he has purchased and renovated seven mid-century modern ranch homes. He is working on a baker’s dozen.